After miscarriage, it is important to follow these gentle exercises as it helps regain strength both in the mind as well as body and also eases muscle tension.
- Walking: Walking is the finest form of exercise. This physical activity is so soothing that it actually makes it easier for you to talk more openly about what has happened.
- Yoga: Yoga mainly helps you maintain balance between your mind, body and breath. This exercise strengthens your body while helping you to work through strong emotions.
- Deep Breathing: This exercise really helps in relaxation and helps you manage physical pain and negative emotions effectively.
- Pelvic Floor Exercise: The pelvic floor exercise helps the tissues around vagina to heal and improve circulation to the vagina area which help to reduce bruising and swelling.
- Abdominal Exercise: Doing this exercise would help in losing the post pregnancy belly and also help to support the back and pelvis.